All new patients should review and complete our New Patient forms. You must bring the signed originals with you to your appointment.
- Completed New Patient forms
- Driver’s license/State ID
- Insurance card
- Copay – All copays are due prior to seeing the provider. If you are unable to pay your copay, unfortunately your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Referral from your primary physician, if needed—All HMO patients are responsible for getting their referrals/authorizations from their primary care physician. If you do not have your referral at the time of your appointment, it will be rescheduled.
- Any x-rays or MRI films related to your injury/condition
Please note, all of our Physicians do not participate in all insurance products. Please check with our scheduling office when making your appointment.